Your Library Card
Who can get a library card, how to apply, and how to use your library card.
Everyone is eligible for a library card
- Checking out books and other materials
- Books=3 weeks
- DVDs=2 days
- Magazines=1 week
- Items must be returned by closing time on the due date or a fine will be issued. If you are not able to be here during open hours please drop items in the dropbox out front.
- Items may be renewed. Books can only be renewed for one week and VHS or DVDs for one day.
- If we do not have an item of interest we can request it for you from other libraries in Iowa.
- If you would like an item that is checked we can reserve it for you.
- Click here to download a PDF version of our Library Card Application.